We, the Association of Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Industries of Latvia, are truly pleased to invite you to participate at the Industry Forum organized in the partnership with the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA).
The Latvian Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Business Forum will take place in the city of Jelgava on the 22nd of February, 2018. (Jelgava is located approx. 40 km South from the capital city of Latvia, Riga.)
Latvia presently is on the way for successful development in mechanical engineering and now there are good times for the exploration of new opportunities to establish business relationships in Latvia.
The programme will include:
- The overview about the mechanical engineering of Latvia – statistics, insights, perspectives and challenges of today and beyond;
- The overview about competitive advantages for establishing the business in Latvia, especially in Jelgava;
- Panel discussions about the industry trends proficient education, competent human resources, financial support and co-funding of regional, national and international programmes;
- Matchmaking event between foreign buyers and the local companies;
- Networking with the Latvian engineering companies.
During the afternoon session the Matchmaking Event covering interests of foreign buyers with the local Latvian companies will be organized.
In this extent we would be able to cover the hotel accommodation in Jelgava or in Riga for two buyers per foreign company.
21st of February Arrival to Jelgava an/or to Riga
Networking for an exclusive circle of thought leaders, influencers and entrepreneurs.
22nd of February Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Business Forum
23rd of February Visits to companies in Jelgava and in Jelgava region
See the electronic form for registration: www.liaa.gov.lv/en/application-form-2nd-mechanical-engineering-and-metalworking-business-forum-2018
For more information: http://mechanical.liaa.gov.lv
Please note: The language of the Forum will be English with the simultaneous translation into Latvian and Russian..
Attendance is free of charge.