Our partners in Lithuania, Lithuanian Engineering and Technology Industries Association LINPRA together with Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) are organizing a B2B format event and in cooperation with MASOC are inviting manufacturing SMEs companies to take part in the “Hack4Restart” event.
"Hack4ReStart" aims to boost collaboration among traditional and tech-savvy SMEs. This cooperation is expected to stimulate innovation in the manufacturing industry and deliver solutions to the challenges in specific areas. The cooperation works in two ways: traditional manufacturing SMEs propose a challenge they are facing in the company; Tech-savvies apply to provide the possible offer. That kind of cooperation in a later phase might grow into commercially beneficial business relations. During the event, there will also be an opportunity to receive free expert advice from technology experts from IMEC and Eurecat, international research centres in Belgium and Spain.
- Energy Efficiency
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- If you are a traditional manufacturing company:
You are welcome to provide the challenge you are dealing with in the areas of Digitalization, Robotics, and Energy Efficiency. Describe the challenge in a more detailed way in the registration form.
- If you are tech-savvy/startup solution and service provider:
Tech-Savvy SMEs should choose which challenge area they are interested in and capable to offer solutions. After the registration, specific challenges of the chosen area will be introduced to tech-savvies for their consideration by e-mail.
- Registration for both - manufacturing SMEs and tech-savvies - is open here (English below)
- Date: March 30, 2023
- Place: KTU Library (Studentų g. 48, Kaunas) and online. The link for remote attendance will be sent to registered participants before the event.
- Event announced on: LinkedIn / website
- Agenda in detail attached.
For more information, contact:
RestartSMEs project manager
+370 601 75844